Hayfever Advice for Summer
Healthy Minds Self Referral Information
How we use your data - information for patients
Patient Information Leaflet - How we use your information
PPG Annual Survey Results & Report:
Click HERE to view the results and read the report of our recent survey of patients.
Health Walks in Worcestershire:
The Worcestershire Walking Network is a partnership funded by Worcestershire County Council Department of Adult Services and Health and delivered by the Countryside Service. It acts to raise awareness of the benefits of walking and local walking for health schemes to increase participation in active recreation and physical activity.
For more info visit the website: HERE
Northumberland House Surgery
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Click here to read our Statement of Purpose.
Our commitment to you:
- To make sure all members of our workforce team are committed to achieving high quality services for patients.
- Ensure patients have easy access to the services they require and that they understand the care and treatment offered.
- We aim to keep patients healthy, treat as individuals and make every effort to respect personal beliefs.
- We aim to offer treatment we believe is appropriate by a suitably qualified person.
- We aim to provide a named accountable GP to take responsibility for the co-ordination of all appropriate services required under GP contract and ensure they are delivered to each patient (based on the clinical judgement of the named accountable GP).
- We will make every effort to see you promptly. Urgent medical requests will receive immediate attention and there will be a duty doctor available each day for urgent problems.
- We will offer you an appointment with a doctor within two working days whenever possible. If your own doctor is not available, we will arrange for you to see another doctor. You will be seen by a doctor on the same day if this is appropriate, although we cannot guarantee you will be seen by your own doctor.
- We will strive to promote good health through advice and preventative medicine.
- We will respect your rights of confidentiality and access to your medical records, within the law.
- We will try to deal at once with any problems or complaints which you bring to our attention and welcome your suggestions for improving our service to you.
Click here to read our recent CQC visit report which confirms that we achieved an overall "GOOD" for all of the standards reviewed by the inspection team. You can also visit the CQC Website and view the report by following this link.
DNA (Did Not Attend) Policy
Please note the practice has a strict policy for missed appointments. A doctor will write to you if you miss appointments without notifying Reception that you wish to cancel the appointment. There are a number of ways to cancel appointments:
- Telephone Reception on 01562 757377
- E mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register for on line access for booking / cancelling appointments and ordering repeat medication.
We ask that you help us to ensure there are no wasted appointments. Any comments please contact email@example.com
Access & Parking
There are automatic doors for wheelchair access to the Hume Street Medical Centre. There is also a lift for access to the first floor. We have a large car park at Hume Street Medical Centre which is for the use of patients attending the medical centre only, not for visits to the hospital.
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Named Accountable GP
All patients are allocated a named accountable GP to take responsibility for the co-ordination of all appropriate services required under GP contract and ensure they are delivered to each patient (based on the clinical judgement of the named accountable GP).
(Site updated 25/05/2018)