To make an appointment please ring 01562 757377 or ask at the desk.
You can now register for our On-line Booking System please click the link above to Register for this service
Appointments are usually made for 10 minutes and are for one patient only. If you think your problem may take longer, please ask for a double appointment when booking.
In order to help manage the increasing demand for appointments we operate a triage system whereby a qualified Advanced nurse Practitioner talks to a patient initially by phone in order to assess the patients needs. After this has occurred the ANP will decide to either:
- Invite the patient to attend the surgery to see her.
- Make an urgent appointment to see a GP that same day.
- Make an urgent appointment to see a practice nurse that same day.
- Make a non-urgent / routine appointment to see a GP when the next routine appointment becomes available.
- Make a non-urgent / routine appointment to see a practice nurse when the next routine appointment becomes available.
It is important to note that the advice given will be on the information given by the patient and it is therefore important to ensure that the Advanced Nurse Practitioner is aware of all the facts. If the condition gets worse it is important that you contact the ANP / practice immediately.
We are monitoring missed appointments and frequent non-attenders will be contacted by one of the Partners and may be asked to register with another practice.
You may like to register for our Text Reminder service - please let us have your mobile number and then we will send you a text to remind you of your appointment.
In case of requiring an urgent appointment during the day ring 01562 757377. A practice doctor is always on duty between the hours of 08:00 and 18:30 on weekdays.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.